Info-Gel, LLC ("Info-Gel") maintains this website ("Site") to permit visitors to learn more about its products and services. Please feel free to browse the Site for educational, informational, or entertainment purposes. By using this Site, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement ("Agreement"). Info-Gel reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time and to notify users of any such changes by online postings. Your continued use of this Site after such postings will automatically constitute your acceptance of those changes.
1. All information ("Information") that you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents ("Contents") are owned by Info-Gel, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom Info-Gel has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site's Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
2. While Info-Gel has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this Site that is accurate and timely,
Info-Gel makes no representations or warranties as to such Information and, specifically, Info-Gel assumes no
liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover,
Info-Gel neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties
who are not affiliated with Info-Gel. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Info-Gel
3. Info-Gel assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Info-Gel and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and Info-Gel will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecutions whenever and wherever necessary.
5. The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of Info-Gel or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communications laws or regulations
6. Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as
non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other
information or data. Anything submitted to Info-Gel can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published
by Info-Gel or its affiliates without restriction or compensation. Ideas and suggestions which you believe are of
a confidential and/or proprietary nature should not be submitted to Info-Gel electronically or otherwise without
7. This Site may provide on occasion links or references to other websites not affiliated with Info-Gel. Info-Gel is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users' access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of this Site.
8. Info-Gel reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. Info-Gel further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario
and the federal laws applicable to Ontario, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Use of this Web site
indicates consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Ontario. If any provision shall be
deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms
and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and unenforceability of the remaining provisions. The Terms and
Conditions and any other rules, policies or guidelines posted on the Web site constitute the entire agreement